What A Day....

Category: , , , By R.J
Photobucket
=p That's How I Sleep! hahaha

Went to work a little late today and left 2hours earlier as I was feeling pooly*. Had to go into work today as couldn’t leave my colleague to do all 44 check outs etc by himself.

What was wrong with me? Well kira I kind of made me tummy upset by not eating anything except a slice of toast for lunch yesterday. Nothing for dinner the night before, no breakfast yesterday, a lousy slice of toast for lunch and no dinner and went to bed. Woke up at 0300hrs and ran to the loo to puke. All the acid I guess. Horrible night after that. Tried eating something but just would not stay down =(. Anyway went to work and refused to eat anything because I could not afford to be throwing up at work. Just keep drinking fluids to keep going.

Anyways went to Tesco down the road at 6ish to get a proper meal of rice. Ran into Rachel and we both went to Co-Op and Tesco, got my groceries and then she invited me to dine at her place. A short trip to Tesco and 6hours later only I am coming back. Mamamia!!

Durant tout ce temps j'étais là, je cherchais à l'époque, parce que je voulais retourner en arrière et continuer à discuter avec quelqu'un en ligne. . Mais comme il y avait quelque chose qu'elle avait besoin d'en parler je suis resté. Désolé. Parlez-en à vous demain K. Hehehe Had à utiliser google traducteur pour traduire en français.

Ok am going off to bed soon. Well as soon as I eat something again. hehehe. =p


Just another song from The Fray that I like .... it's got a nice tune to it. Addictive tune. lol



The Fray - Heaven Forbid
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, März 03, 2008 10:02:00 PM
    Itu gambar nampak familiar giler....
    Ah, i love polar bears. Big, fat and ugly. And the butts! Such bountifully wobbly butts!

    Oo, still stuck on the Fray, i see. Ah, i'll have to check out Heaven Forbid.

    Take care la, babe. Itu makan semua kasi baik sikit.
  2. Anonym Mittwoch, März 05, 2008 9:01:00 PM
    I know you have a wobbly ass so don't have to show off ... Show ... Jiggly jiggly puff puff.
  3. R.J Donnerstag, März 06, 2008 7:31:00 AM
    [Steph]

    They are cute k!! but yea their arse is bountiful and wobbly hahahah.
    how to makan baik?? british food sucks!!
  4. R.J Donnerstag, März 06, 2008 7:32:00 AM
    [Kyels]
    My butt not wobbly k!! its nice and firm!! hehehe.
    apa Jiggly jiggly puff puff...kang i really shove them into ur face wen i get back then u know!! rofl

Something to say?