Someday...

Category: , , , , , , By R.J
Currently Listening: Someday

Photobucket
Ich bin...

Some of you may remember this song...someday by MLTR. I must be really old since this song is more than 10years old hahaha. I remember loving it then, but sekarang kira it's got a much deeper and personal meaning.
Suprisingly how chilling at a friend's place and he was like RJ do you know this song, and it just brought back memories and *ping* it has been looping on my player. Together with another song given to me by a dear friend of mine. Will put that song up in the next post.

Anyways I'm on a 3 day break. Been FORCED to take my Lou Day (PH) in advance. Bummer big time as I can't go anywhere anyway since the weather is sucky and transportation back to my place on Sunday SUCKS!! So yea RJ terpaksa habiskan cuti dia di Windermere. Menyampah betul cuti but takleh gi mana-mana.

Eh .... looks like hotel ni serious pasal I untuk stay on one more year. F/O manager bilang, yang I akan di 'train' sebagai Duty Manager untuk bila I pulang kerja dengan mereka dalam bulan October 2008. Tapi hotel ini kira kena berjaga-jaga. Kalau setakat percakapan sahaja kira tak laku. Lainlah kalau in Black and white can hold them to their word. Anyway let's see how it goes. But for now, I miss my mom and little old 4-legged farty baby so much. Jackie wait for me... baby I'll come back and spoil you rotten for one month!! hehe. and you can bark all you want hahaha.

Tinggal 3 hari lagi sebelum something happens. lol. Aku pun tak tahu macam mana nak behave pada hari Isnin. Tengok la. Nasib baik I kerja juga lol.

Well Rj is gonna continue watching her HK Tv series.... Heart of Greed.

So.... do you guys remember this song?? Enjoy! ^_^



MLTR - Someday
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Samstag, März 08, 2008 7:47:00 PM
    You'll have a sausage to maul soon!

    :P
  2. Anonym Montag, März 10, 2008 6:40:00 PM
    Siapa yang tak ingat lagu tu? Ish.. You come back in September! Come back come back!

    Oo, hot chick alert in pic above. Muahahahahaha...

    I'm on the lookout for a big german guy.
  3. R.J Dienstag, März 11, 2008 5:27:00 AM
    [Kyels]
    Kureng!! I maul you when I get back then you know hahaha.
  4. R.J Dienstag, März 11, 2008 5:28:00 AM
    [Steph]
    coming back la. I miss Msia like hell....plus I miss my skanky bitchy cuz and all my close frens like crazy. not to mention my farty baby haha.

    Apa hot chick? Need new glasses ah?? hahaha

    errr big german guy??? why??

Something to say?