In The End........

Category: , , , , , By R.J
Sometimes life takes us down paths we try so hard to avoid. No matter how hard we try, we still pass through that path. I hide from everyone, or maybe I'm just hiding from myself? Who knows. It's better to hide then to face reality. Our problems is best kept to ourselves as no one will truly understand them. I now believe a friend when she used to say that before. Unless you walk in that person's shoes, you will never truly understand what that person is going through. Sometimes I wish I could just turn back time. To the time when I looked at the world with full of hope and dreams. Back to the time when I was a child with no worries at all.

It is important to tell the truth everytime? Heaven knows. I've tried it but at the end the person that gets hurt the most is no one else but me. Maybe it's best to tell people what they want to hear. I've learned to hide my feelings since I was 9... I can still do it now. I've fooled everyone with the 'act' I've put up. Let them think I'm a happy rich man's kid. I don't give a shit. People judge us without knowing who we truly are. That is their lost. Some of you have seen through my wall especially, Hien, Lily, MeiMei and Kyels ^_^ and to these special 4 friends I have I am truly grateful. They took the trouble to get to know me. Which I thank God everyday for their presence. They make life worth living for. For those of you who decide to judge me without taking the trouble to really get to know me... that is your choice. Don't pretend to care etc when you don't. I don't need pity and I don't need fake "friendship".

F*** I can't even write properly!! ARRGH!!!

*off to crash on the bed...so full of smoke!*

Linkin Park - In The End
When I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesnt even matter
I had to fall, to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Freitag, März 14, 2008 8:23:00 PM
    No. People won't truly understand what a person is going through unless they are soaked w/ the same problem and I think I was the one who told you that it's better to keep them b/c at the end of day no one truly understands.

    If people decides to judge me I let them be. B/c they are none of my effing business.
  2. R.J Freitag, März 14, 2008 8:52:00 PM
    [Kyels] Yes...u are the friend I was talking about.

    thx 4 alwayz being tere
  3. The Pondering Introvert Mittwoch, März 19, 2008 3:27:00 PM
    so deep ...
  4. R.J Freitag, März 21, 2008 7:11:00 AM
    [Michy]
    deep? hahaha mana ada.
  5. The Pondering Introvert Donnerstag, März 27, 2008 3:50:00 AM
    ada la ... who piss you off so badly >.< dont tell me you start smoking again '=.='

Something to say?