She's Coming Home!

Category: By Kyels
Being the GB of this site I cannot deny my responsibilities – especially to check for updates made by the owner herself (since she hardly does so) and to keep posting anything here when I am granted the extra time. Anyway, the title speaks the content of my post and I guess I need not elaborate any longer.

In her previous post (last paragraph) she said she wanted me to post juicy stories and gossips but unfortunately I have none at the moment except that that woman is finally coming back in three days time. Actually, there are only two more days to go since it is 0131 hours here already (Malaysian time).

Here’s a story of her pre-departure that is still etched in my mind – vividly. It has been a year but I can still remember every details. Interesting!

I recalled clearly how she was rushing to clean up or reformat her laptop and how we went into Nike to buy her a new pair of shoes since the white/light/midnight blue Adidas were too worn out to be true. I was acting as her consort that time and she needed the company – so did I since it will be a whole long year before I get to see her in flesh again. Anyway, it was a mad rush – with me going to the mall earlier than our appointment time because I had to get her a birthday gift before she travels to the other side of the world and she was a very good friend to me. So, by the time we managed to get everything done she had to leave to Subang to collect her laptop from a friend and it was then - our long goodbyes and I miss you(s). I could not make it to the airport because I was exhausted albeit I wanted so badly to be there. But she understood why and I love her for that reason! No, I have always loved this wonderful friend of mine!

See, I can still remember the whole day and you ought to be happy!

But as they always say – time flies and look it has already been a year since the start of her working stint at the Lake District and now it has come to an end. Truthfully, I really cannot wait for her to touch down because I get to see her again and I truly missed this good friend of mine and how we used to hang out together and how I surprised her at Le Meridien (together with Dylan) because I wanted to see her in skirt … Very lame but yes we did do it after my university event and it was around 0200 hours in the morning when we paid her a visit at the front desk!

The story sounds hilarious and I am grinning like a Cheshire cat just by reminiscing because it was indeed a moment for us to keep. Honestly, I missed this woman ever since she went United Kingdom. Though we had had our own ups and downs but the friendship is still growing strong and it only gets stronger by day.

I am truly blessed to have met someone like her.

I think I ought to stop now if not I will turn this whole post into a mush and you might just cry reading what I wrote. Okay, I am only exaggerating!

Anyway, have a safe flight home and I will be seeing you real soon dear!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. R.J Dienstag, September 02, 2008 7:01:00 AM
    Wah so fast you updated hahaha. not bad not bad someone remembers that day. hehehe.

    OMG that night when you and Dylan came to visit. hahaha Buat malu je lol. I so remember it. There i was with my sifu Theng doing our night shift and tiber tiber I see Dylan...then oh oh warning bell...a mischievous person must be lurking near by hahaha. It was a funny night though.

    I miss you babes and you've been a great friend !! Love ya!

    See ya in a couple of days hehehe
  2. Anonym Mittwoch, September 03, 2008 5:04:00 AM
    I will see you soon ... HAHAHA!

    :P
  3. dayalan86 Donnerstag, September 04, 2008 1:25:00 AM
    It was really freaky that she knew me...even if that was the first time I was about to meet her...LOL

    Really funny moment.

Something to say?