So Close Yet Still Far

Category: , , , By R.J
Well it's exactly 3 more days before I finally board my flight back to Malaysia, and 4 more days till I meet my loved ones! CAN'T WAIT!!!

I've had a wonderful 1 year here in the UK, with awesome memories. Wouldn't lie but there were times of 'menyampah times' but all in all my one year here has been memorable and a chance in a life time I would say. I've grown a lot in so many ways and am more confident in certain things. One thing for sure is the guts to do something and that one decision I made, has made me the happiest person on earth ! hehehe *wink*

Last week I had received some super duper heartbreaking news from mommy, asking me to make a decision to put my baby Jackie to sleep as the other dog bit Jackie on her growth. A growth that developed while I was here in UK and was not informed off until that night when I had to make a decision. What was my decision?? I beg mom to save her no matter and to take her to a private vet. Hey for the first time in my life i begged my brother!!! But the end result which I got from mommy yesterday has made me happy again. Jackie's operation when successfully and I do not have to put her to sleep! YIPPEEE!!!! I know Jackie won't be around for that long especially since she is already 12 yrs of age... but my baby is a fighter, has been since she was a lil naughty puppy and will always be as an old fart machine hehehehe.


Ok... I am seriously a lastminute.com when it comes to packing. My luggage is packed, my knapsack and IT bag on the other hand isn't. The stuff to be shipped by cargo are packed and ready in the closet. Yet I still cant see my damn floor!!! And I'm so drained from the party last night! I could so do with a nice long massage.

Sigh......time to drag my arse back to packing and not dilly dally any longer, esp since I have to meet Giovanni in an hour for Coffee at Costa Coffee for our last round of updates, gossips etc etc hahahah.

OH! just realized something. This is going to be my last post from the Lake District (Windermere to be exact) and most likley the last post from the UK. Next post will be when I'm back on Msian Soil. Maybe I'll bug my GB to blog something nice and juicy before she hijacks my blog with Steph! hahaha.

FISH!!! I'm SOOOO LASTMINUTE.COM!!!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, September 01, 2008 1:18:00 AM
    3 more days and you will be back here! Seriously I cannot wait to see you dear ... Damn!

    :D

    Have a safe flight!

Something to say?