Aloha From Port Dickson, Malaysia

Category: , , , , By R.J

My first update though I landed back on Malaysian soil 10days ago. The first 7days went by like a breeze…way too fast for my liking, while these last three days seem to move so slowly like time has been put on slow motion. Anyway, am posting this from bros pad in Port Dickson, since my other house where I reside with mom has no internet connection. Can’t be bothered to fix a new line since soon I will be moving back to the city and boy can’t I wait! Hehehe .

Mom decided to move back to Pd while I was on my 1 year stint in the UK, so yea I’m in a place that is officially more ‘ulu’ comparing to Windermere. Oh, I had a friend over the first few days I was back and we managed to enjoy the sunsets at the beach in front of mom’s place a couple of times. Now I’m the newbie when it comes to photography unlike my dear friend. Thanks Kyels for the editing (esp since I take senget-ed photos).

Photobucket
Sunset View from the 3rd 1/2 mile beach with part of Avillion Hotel in the background. I just love the sun light effect on the water & sand, and how the sky is lighted up with different shades of colours.

Photobucket
This photo was taken during a cloudy day, and we weren't expecting to get a good sunset. Boy were we wrong. The dark rain clouds made this photo a bit more dramatic while mom said it's similiar to the paintings I used to paint in those days. I love this photo a lot because the sky seems to be on fire!

The third photo was a candid shot taken. I shall call it view through Kyels fingers hehehehe. Photo was taken on a really cloudy day in PD, but yet we managed to get some good shots. Mine are crap in comparison to hers. Then again... I'm a NEWBIE *wink* hehehehe.
Photobucket

So who is it that took the above photos? Simple look below and you shall see. hehehehe. I love this photo of myself that Kyels took. She took really good shots of me but I took crappy ones of her -_-. Sowie Dear.
Photobucket

This last photo below, is the very person who helped me with editing my photos and also the dearie that took good photos of me. Who is this person? hahahaha GUESS!! lol
Photobucket


p/s: Loading a few photos at a time this time round, as heaven knows when will be the next time I will be logging back to the internet.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Sonntag, September 14, 2008 11:46:00 PM
    You're welcome ( referring the to photos that I edited for you )! Anyway, I really liked the way I did them for you and as long as you like them I'm fine!

    ;)

    It was fun to hang out w/you again but time flew too fast to be true ... I'm looking forward to see you again for sure. Hehehe!
  2. dayalan86 Montag, September 29, 2008 6:56:00 PM
    Glad that you guys had loads of fun together
  3. Dennis Villegas Freitag, Oktober 17, 2008 12:51:00 PM
    Great landscape photos...very artistic!

Something to say?