Contemplation

Category: , , , By Kyels

Contemplation

This site has been abandoned for quite a while by the owner due to the unavailability of an Internet connection at home and I have decided to post a random entry here to keep it going and from rotting on the cyberspace. Anyway, this photo is entitled “contemplation” because it looked like she was pondering hard on a certain subject in her mind. I would not call this piece a candid photo because I told her to freeze because of the pose – it was an unconscious realization for me because she looked really cool seated that way.

Though the photo has obvious digital grains, I still love it because of the effect from the noise and if reductions were done the whole photo will look plastic and surreal. The grains were present because of the level of light sensitivity used, as the ISO has to be pushed slightly higher than 200 due to the underexposure of the surroundings.

Hopefully when she reads her site she will not manslaughter me because of the photo and I did post another of hers in my own personal space. She might be screaming when she sees this so please keep me safe from harm.

Just kidding!

Happy Saturday everybody!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Sonntag, Oktober 26, 2008 11:40:00 AM
    Sad sad post! No one commented. WTFFFFF!

    :P
  2. Stephanie Francesca Pereira Montag, Oktober 27, 2008 1:59:00 AM
    Here...pity comment. LOL.

    I think most people figured she's not online so heh, she wouldn't be updating. =)

Something to say?