I'm New Here!

Category: By Kyels
I doubt any introduction needs to be done here since I am a frequent reader of this infamous site. Anyway, here’s a brief introduction about myself – my name is Kyels and I have been invited to be a Guest Blogger here since our dear little friend hardly updates. Actually, it all started with a joke where I said I would help to update this site if she does not do it any sooner. Lest did I know she really did send me an invite to be a GB.

Okay, I’m thrilled. I think so!

There’s only one thing in my mind now. Let me be honest here – I cannot wait any longer for this woman to come back! Oh yes, she is coming back! In exactly nine more days she will be touching down on our Malaysian soil and though I will not be able to go to the airport to see her cat walking out of the international arrival hall (because in my idea arrival and departure halls are meant for families only) I know that I or we will be making plans to meet up and I am really looking forward to it – definitely.

Well, RJ dear, do not kill me for updating your blog because I already said I will and besides it is good to give your readers some thrill – the buzz of having a new person taking your place temporarily or sometimes when it comes to updating your site. I’m just kidding! By the way, I cannot wait for you to come back so get your SKANKY ass back here soon and give your dear little friend some loving since we have not seen each other since last August. Oyeah!

Oh, do write about your birthday soon if not I’m going to post up you-know-what-photos. JOKE!

:P

Off topic; I know you're feeling the kilig factor now! Nyahaha!
 

11 comments so far.

  1. Stephanie Francesca Pereira Mittwoch, August 27, 2008 7:13:00 PM
    I want to be a guest blogger too! I want I want!

    You're right, Kyels. She hardly ever updates her blog. Hey, I bet between the two of us, we can take over this blog. Maybe she won't even notice.

    9 more days? Bah, I thought it was sooner. You better bring me chocolates.
  2. Anonym Mittwoch, August 27, 2008 9:11:00 PM
    Steph, yes, make sure she brings you chocolates. You know she likes eating this wafer bars. Pester her to get 'em for you from Asda. Hahaha! Yes, let us set up a plan and hijack her site forever!

    :P
  3. The Pondering Introvert Freitag, August 29, 2008 1:38:00 PM
    does she even update lolz
  4. R.J Freitag, August 29, 2008 6:18:00 PM
    [Steph]

    Hey Skank apa mau take over my blog ah?? it will neva happen!!! Muwahhahahah

    now it's 7days
  5. R.J Freitag, August 29, 2008 6:20:00 PM
    [Kyels]

    hey u suppose to be on my side babe! hahah i will bring the wafers hahah but no gtd i wont eat them on the 13hr flight hahahahah

    btw ppl give u become GB somemore wanna hijack -_-
  6. R.J Freitag, August 29, 2008 6:21:00 PM
    [Panda-ish Michy]

    Fucker!! like u update urs regularly la?
  7. Anonym Freitag, August 29, 2008 6:39:00 PM
    panda; no she doesn't. Too busy already.

    :P
  8. Anonym Freitag, August 29, 2008 6:40:00 PM
    RJ - Hijacking is fun dear ... Very actually! You're not supposed to eat wafer bars!

    :P
  9. R.J Freitag, August 29, 2008 6:43:00 PM
    [Kyels]

    Hijacking is fun?? Babe not if you're the one it gets hijacked from. =p.

    NYEK!! I LOVE WAFER BARS!! =D nyek nyek nyek

    hehehe
  10. Anonym Freitag, August 29, 2008 6:44:00 PM
    =.=

    NO COMMENTS!
  11. The Pondering Introvert Montag, September 01, 2008 10:05:00 PM
    at least more often than you la fucker lolz

Something to say?