The Countdown Begins.....

Category: , , , By R.J
Roughly 3weeks left before my time in the UK is up. My feelings are all mixed. I'm sad to leave this place as I have made some really good friends here esp Giovanni, Ausra, Rachel and Matej. Haha not to mention my crazy night life where we go out almost every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday night -_-' hehehe. But honestly speaking I'm super thrilled and excited to return back to Malaysia as it has been almost 1 year since I last saw my parents and my old 4legged fart machine Jackie =p. Plus there is something else to look forward too ;).

I'm scratching my head thinking how on earth I'm going to start my packing as over the year, a lot of shopping has been done both here in the UK and in Switzerland -_-'. Clothes, Dvds, Perfumes, books, external hard drives, cameras etc to sort. HELP!!! Back at home another headache is waiting for me....boxes of my stuff to unpack as mom moved back to PD in March. -_-...RJ hates packing and unpacking!! *sobs*

Below are some pictures taken using my Motorola V8. Quality aint good... but lantaklah =p.

Photobucket
Bunch of 'drunkards' @ Wheelhouse

Photobucket
Kewl Smoking Pig Postcard from Matej ^-^

Photobucket
My fav. secluded spot which I frequently visit.

Currently I am crazy over one particular song..... which one? hahaha just listen to the song below ^_^




September 3rd liftoff touch down on Malaysian soil on 4th September 2008 @ 7am.- ish hahaha. Can't wait!


**thanks Kyels for spotting the typo hahahha ;)**
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Samstag, August 16, 2008 11:36:00 AM
    You wrote "cloths" instead of "clothes".

    :P
  2. Stephanie Francesca Pereira Samstag, August 16, 2008 10:43:00 PM
    You also wrote trilling instead of thrilling. =S

    Mau bawa balik kain jahit baju ka?

Something to say?