Working life....sigh

Category: , , , , By R.J
Typing this entry out on word document because bloody internet is out again. Nyampah betul!!
OMG!! What a hectic day at work. From the time I stepped into reception both ‘G’ and I were running around like mad, from the guests to the phone and back again. It was never ending! I’m not complaining about the work load, especially since when at work I like being busy. Habit I guess especially all my life all the hotels I worked in were 5* and we were always busy. Today on the other hand was just ridiculous. Why? Gawd, people here can be so thick sometimes. Hehe at one point I got so angry with ‘T’, this lady that works in our central reservations. We all hate her because all the time she messed up our bookings etc. Today was the best though, she called up and asked me to check a reservation that was made by a guest on laterooms.com (who has different confirmation numbers than from our system), this idiotic person just could not seem to get it into her head and kept pestering us. At the end said can you ring the guest back, to which I said ok with pleasure… but guess what that mangkuk did…. Or shall I say didn’t do. No guest name, no arrival date and couldn’t even remember the laterooms confirmation number, all she remembered was the phone number!! That was the last straw! So yours truly nicely fired ‘T’ and said if she kept on doing this bullshit I won’t even deal with her anymore. ‘G’ could not believe it, as it was the first time I’ve exploded like that, and somehow he found it hilarious and was sitting in the corner cracking up T_T. WTF!! Hahaha.

So there you go all in all a crazy but not so bad day at work hahaha. At the end of the shift, I got my usual free drink… ‘Blue Wkd’ (vodka) from the bar complimentary of the bar manager ‘P’ and sat out back in the smoking zone with some other stuff and chilled.

Now….time for me to crash as got to get back in to work in 7hours! *Yawn* ^O^

**edited 20th July 2008 @ 2100hrs**
Today was Rj’s turn to be a lil lazy at work. First of all, dragging my arse out of bed this morning was such a hassle as it was nice and cold and I kept snoozing my alarm. Made it in the nick of time for work though so woot! Hehehe. Now I’m lazy to eat! Hahaha yes you read it right, I’m lazy to eat! Going to watch ‘Taiyou no Uta’ then head to bed so can dream more hahaha.


Rj splashing away…………………………..SPLASH SPLASH ^_^


I love the tune to this song.
Lyrics used to mean something...now it's just words faded into the background

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, Juli 21, 2008 10:25:00 AM
    Yeah, dream more and wet your pants more!

    :P

Something to say?