Heaven called a year ago

Category: , , By R.J
I guess it is time for me to update. I was going to post this last month but just could not bring myself to posting it. I guess part of me just can't accept that she is no longer with me. I feel sad knowing that when I go back home to PD in September she wont be there to greet me or me say "Ooooi Athai Baikka?" and her going..."baik oooooooo" , and "Rohini Baik ka?" followed by "boyfren apamacam" hehehhe that's my beloved aunty hehehe. Always a joker. Gawd I miss her. I can't believe a 13months has gone past. Yet somehow I always feel she is still with me.

Photobucket
Madam Shigeko Nagamachi a.k.a Athai a.k.a Obachan!
Peacefully rejoined her hubby and daughter on
2nd June 2007
I MISS YOU !!!!

Athai, no matter where you are, deep inside us part of you remain. Wish you were still with us, but no worries, one day we will all be together again ^_^ ne Obachan.

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Kyels Samstag, Juli 19, 2008 6:20:00 AM
    We all miss our loved ones. It took me quite a long time to accept that my maternal grandfather isn't w/us already too. And 14 years have come and gone. But they know we're happy and are blessing us from above.

    [:
  2. R.J Samstag, Juli 19, 2008 10:26:00 AM
    Thanks darling ^_^". yea they know we're happy. That's all that matters =D. mwah

Something to say?