A quickie From London

Category: , , , By R.J
Just a quick update from London. Yes that is where I current am. Just a short breather away from my work since I have to clear up my holidays before I leave in Sept. Thought this was the best time to escape. Was debating to either go to Switzerland again or to Barcelona but at the end decided not to and take that time to relax and chill and catch up with some old friends / relatives here in London. The weather in London is so much better than in Windermere where it has been pouring non stop for the past 2weeks!! But here it's nice and sunny ^_^".

Was suppose to come down on Sunday but decided to postpone it till yesterday as I wanted to watch the mens final where Nadal vs. Federer. Gawd!! that has got to be the longest match I have ever watched!! over 4hours!!! Sadly Federer lost so close yet so far. Sadly he didn't make history by winning it 6 times to beat Bjorn Borg. But I have to hand it to Nadal, his game was wow! Very impressive. He deserved to win!! ^_^

I'm debating if I should head down to Oxford Street and do some shopping, Hmmm. Kind of tempted to go get a nice yummylicious Frapuccino Caramel from Starbucks. Good thing my cousins place is just like a 15mins bus ride to Oxford Street =p. I'm in a jolly good mood now that I've had my dose of 'Happy Pill' hahahaha. My Happy Pill you know who u are ..... I DARE YOU hahahahaha. jk

ok Rj needs her caffeine now...already starting to act gila!! -_-'

Tschuss


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Freitag, Juli 18, 2008 1:01:00 AM
    Bodo. You stole my line about making history and beating Mr. Borg.

    Hmph.

    Bodo.

    By the way, I was happy that Roger lost. Haha. Good for him.

Something to say?