Sick Bored RJ

Category: , , , By R.J
OMG So Boring!!!! I'm at work at the moment, but with all the medication running through my body and it being super quite here at work today, I'm in a self battle trying to NOT fall asleep though the migraine just ain't helping me one bit. I should have called in sick today, but decided not to for a few reasons.But I'm starting to think maybe it was not a wise move to come in to work especially since my temperature is back, and I've got a splitting headache and super duper congested nose. So right now I'm just waiting for the last 3hrs of my shift to finish then I can crawl and cuddle Dong Dong and Kissy (heheh my dolphin and ducky stuff toy) and just doze off. Still have 6 days to work before I get my off day and I'm already waiting for that day so I can just sleep and not worry about work. Can't wait Cant wait!!

A collegue has given me some medication which seems to help but if this doesn't go away soon, I'm going to have to go see the docs here which I hate to do! Rj hates clinics and hospitals!! =(. I've been at work for 5hours now and the amount of hot tea that I have already consumed is going to put me off tea for a bit once I get well. Hehehe RJ is so bonkers at work today, that I am singing or shall I say humming all crazy tunes. Kesian Matt having such a bonkers rakan kerja at work today hehehe =P. Gawd the nicknames I have been called since I came here is wow. from 'cheeky' , 'trouble' (somehow this nickname follows Lily and I all the way from Switz hehe), 'little mermaid' (don't ask me y), 'cheeky monkey', 'dolphin', 'jiggly puffs', 'Gibbon' (help haha), 'little', 'naughty miss' (sigh) etc etc. Holy smokes that sure is quite a few nicknames. Ooo and my general manager called me 'sugar fairy' once -_-' (parah case).

You can tell I'm really bored at work today. Hmmm I'm wondering if I should go up to London next week. Just to go for the Pride party they having. Still thinking hehehe.

Nobody to sayang RJ while she is sick =(. No Jackie to follow me around as well =( Waaaaaa I miss my four legged old fart machine hehehe.

KKL...aku don't gag, aku jilat hahahaha just kidding. sorry had to add this line coz u had me cracking up earlier on the phone muahahaha ;) and KKL, Rj's rule, if RJ is sick kena disayang not dibully!!! =P
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Kyels Sonntag, Juni 29, 2008 10:31:00 AM
    It is my rule that I bully people whenever they are sick and it depends ... Haha. You are a gibbon but luckily you ain't hairy. Maybe down there; your cockle.

    :P

    Yes, you need to get laid too seriously.
  2. R.J Sonntag, Juni 29, 2008 3:38:00 PM
    eerrr wat does being sick and getting laid have to do with anything?? babes i aint tat kinda person. Btw in blog can censor a bit a not bout cockles etc !!! sialan

Something to say?