Tick Tock time for RJ to Zzzz

Category: , , , , By R.J
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tick Tock Tick Tock

Finally got my photoshop to work again!! after so long but thanks to Doruk its all up and running again. Work was tiring today... not because of the work load but due to the behaviour of certain individuals that were so disrespectful and hurtful to the employees in the hotel. There was this english lady who came to check out and all of a sudden started yelling at my fellow collegue macam-macam. She kept going an English hotel should employ english staff etc etc. Kesian my collegue. Tapi perempuan tu ish melebih lebih, I was so close to raising my voice and also my hands to slap her face! konon english tapi when writing the comment card for my GM can't even spell "unbearable" properly instead jadi I quote "unberable" etc etc SUCH A MORON!! You would think that a developed country would at least have more civilized citizens, but sadly in the UK there are still a lot of racism going around.

Hey fellow Malaysians if you think Malaysia is on the teruk side, wait till you get here. At least transportation in Malaysia is still ok, here always got problems on their public transportation. Guess Margaret Thatcher invested too much in the airports here rather than on the most used rail and road systems. Being here for only 2 months makes me think living in KL is way better as no matter what our public transportations are still ok and a whole lot cheaper than here. It's much cheaper flying to Switzerland (about 30 pounds with easy jet) than travelling to London with the dang railline which costs much much more than 30quids.

Ok I'm starting jump from topic to topic....a sign that RJ is "Müde" or shall I say "Fatigué".
so of to bed for me.... gotta rise and shine early for work. YAWN!!!!!!


 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, November 12, 2007 8:23:00 PM
    Home country still suck; whatever or however other country may suck at the same time.
  2. R.J Dienstag, November 13, 2007 2:33:00 AM
    HAHAHA u know what Kyels...sadly what you said .... its true.

Something to say?