Elektronische Gadgets Part 1

Category: , , , , By R.J
I'm off !!! ^_^. Which is good can sleep in late hehe. Been on early shifts for the past week which is great because the day seems to go by much faster (at work) and since it's been a "quite" week I'm glad to be on the early shift.

Anyways this post is going to be on gadgets that I own. Unless many girls out there, I am more interested in electronical gadgets rather than fashion. Now don't get me wrong, I still spend a large amount of my cash shopping on cloths, shoes etc but I spend more on these gadgets hehehe.

So what have I purchased so far? If you're thinking of an Ipod...sadly nope. Still have not got to that yet *sigh* hahaha maybe for my Xmas present hehehe. Below are part 1 of the gadgets that I have here with me in the UK.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Very Own PSP Slim ^_^


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My PSP Slim & The old O2XdaII
(kidnapped the O2 frm daddy =p)

Oh yea bought a new gadget a few days ago!! Still trying to get use to it though...way too many functions compared to those I had in the past. What did I get? Well part of it is visible in the previous "Tick Tock Tick Tock" post.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Dienstag, November 13, 2007 10:33:00 AM
    My bet would be a camera.
  2. R.J Dienstag, November 13, 2007 10:53:00 AM
    Ini budak ah...banyak pandai! hehe.
  3. Anonym Dienstag, November 13, 2007 9:14:00 PM
    Ho ho ho..
    hey, me is skank ke biatch? i pun dah luper..

    Well, good that you are enjoying yourself there (if you are). Jackie is getting lazier and lazier everyday. When i come home, she can't even be bothered to get up and sniff my ass anymore.

    Haha, yeah, agree bout the tags thingy, was kinda long. Lol. Anyway, till the next time...

    Skanky Biatch.

Something to say?