Jalan-Jalan

Category: , , , , , By R.J
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mua NIKE

Oh boy what a day I had. A lazy day that is hehehe. I just love my off days as it's the only days I get to be lazy and sleep in as late as I want to. Not that late though today coz Shane woke me up hahaha.... but then I dozed back to sleep the minute we hung up. Woke up slightly after 12pm showered bla bla bla and met Angela and we went walking around this Bowness area. Now even though I'm away from my favourite hang out spots like Coffee Ceans and Starbucks, thank goodness there's still Costa Coffee which seems quite popular here in the Cumbrian area. But it's limited to coffee, tea and choco drinks with only a few selections of Ice-blended drinks but as long the coffee is there RJ is all smiles ^_^". Will post the pictures taken today soon. Though they are not of good "quality" as ding dong RJ forgot to reduce the ISO setting on her camera after messing around with the settings! So I've got tons of photos that have a large amount of noise in them =( .

Hmmm time for RJ to buy more shoes. Shall I get another NIKE?? or ADIDAS?? hmmm. I love the NIKE shoes that mom got for me for my birthday in August hehehe (I picked she paid ^_^). Well Kyels was there to help me pick hehehe.. Eh budak got use the vouchers or not?? Don't let them go to waste.

OK I should go to bed since it's already like 0245hrs here in UK and I have yet to decide if I wanna join Grp A to go to Liverpool or Grp B to Kendal. Hmmm!! Zzzzzzzzzzz Toodles for now. Zzzzz
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Mittwoch, November 14, 2007 11:16:00 AM
    Liverpool is a better pick; imo.
  2. Anonym Mittwoch, November 14, 2007 12:19:00 PM
    wah, long time din update then suddenly so many posts....

Something to say?