Bowness-on-Windermere Pictures Part 1

Category: , , By R.J
Just going to post some random pictures from the Bowness area here in Windermere where I am currently living. Not really good pictures esp since I forgot to lower the ISO settings on the camera and didn't realise it. So here are some "noisy" photos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Belsfield Hotel, Windermere
(My Work place)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lake Windermere & The "Ugly" Duckling


I know I've got a zillion photos of Swans but just can't help it. Still keep snapping them. Which means expect a lot more photos of Swans hahaha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sang Tupai
(I knew I saw something moving)
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Sonntag, November 18, 2007 11:53:00 AM
    I wanna live by a lake too! i want i want i want!

Something to say?