Sux Big Time

Category: , By R.J

Going back to work somehow is not the same anymore. Losing an aunt so close to the family has taken things to a different level and as hard as I try to hide my true feelings from my colleagues, sometimes I fail. Those close to me keep asking me if I am ok though there is one dude that annoys the shit out of me by saying “Rohini smile… you having PMS or what?”. Such a fucktard. I know my work and I do it. Work and the presence of other guests helps me deal with it as I put them first when at work. But there are times when the entire lobby is deserted without the presence of a single guest, my emoticons creeps out onto my face. I know being in the hospitality industry, one is not suppose to bring and show personal ‘problems’ to work, but to me as long as it doesn’t appear with the presence of guests then it’s ok. Also of late, my tolerance level to certain colleagues even close ones has reduced. My reaction has been simple…. Rather than lash back at them, I’ve taken the ‘chicken’ option and just avoid spending much time with them. Not a total cut off from them, but just spending less time. It’s easier that way as blowing them off would just make working life go down the drain. Hmm… but I wonder how long I can control my temper against one colleague that doesn’t seem to know how to talk to his lady colleagues. I always dread when I see us working on the same shift. Oh well I hope to be out of here soon. Sad to say, most of the Malaysian hotels I have been in, are run by dumbarse management who somehow encourages their employees to act in annoying attitudes just so they can get their fill of office news.

Anyways I’m out of here. Let those losers remain being losers as long as they quit getting on my nerves. I for one won’t be held responsible for my actions if I meletup (not a pretty sight when I do).

-The End-

Btw...wo bist du??
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Sonntag, Juni 17, 2007 10:27:00 AM
    People can be real idiots. I'll screw them for you.
  2. R.J Montag, Juni 18, 2007 2:06:00 PM
    they certainly are... well hahahah ur most welcome to screw them if u want... hehe

Something to say?