Sunset Relaxation

Category: , , , By R.J
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Relaxation

What do you know, without realizing 6months has almost passed since we started this year. It started out pretty quite and slow but it picked up once I started working in March and many things have occurred both happy and sad but that's life right, we can't just have all the good things happening to us... we always need some downs to balance it out. One of the good things happened 13months ago and till now it's still ongoing. What is it?? Got la! hehehe. Let's just say "its" been a pillar of my strength and motivation to do a whole load of stuff.

This month I've found myself barely holding on. Was busy planning for certain things etc and the sudden death of my aunt was just too much for me. I still can't accept the fact that she's no longer with us. I've spent 24yrs of my life growing up with her staying with us (in PD). I miss her... and I miss my hometown esp the sea so much.

I drew the pic above (with the help of photoshop), coz that's where I want to be... either by the sea or by the lake like I grew up. Even in Switz, I had the lake (which was darn huge it seemed like the sea :p). I need to get some RJ time to relax, let go etc.

I've crapped enough already. Gonna go watch a couple of episodes of HEROES since I'm off tomorrow.

Ahhh CAN'T WAIT till Saturday for my gift to arrive from a special someone. I'm dying to know what you sent!! ^_^"

You are Me, I am You by Dave Koz

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Freitag, Juni 22, 2007 1:58:00 PM
    Haha!

    I want to know too!

    ;p
  2. Anonym Freitag, Juni 22, 2007 8:39:00 PM
    I want to know too too!
    ;p
  3. R.J Freitag, Juni 22, 2007 10:11:00 PM
    sigh...u 2 ah... sibuk je wanna tahu.
    wah few more hours to wait!!! hehehe TAK SABAR SABAR already!! :p

Something to say?