To Sleep or Not.

Category: , , , By R.J
The bed seems to be crying for me but yet I'm here online updating my blog. Somehow though working the graveyard shift last night I'm still wide awake (well at least my brains are) unlike the rest of my body. Jackie's staring at me and drooling as I munch away on cookies and sip my tea. Then again Jackie always drools when she sees food! hahaha.

Well the forms for UK goes in tomorrow. Finally! So hopefully the rest works out well. So close yet so far. As much as I want to go to UK for the 1 year work experience (heck I've been wanting to do so as a kid!), I'm am sure going to miss the staff at my current work place. They made me feel so at home and made working in the FO very nice (minus a couple of psychotic guests).

All of sudden, I'm finding myself kerinduan the good ol times back in Switzerland. The company i had etc is very different to the ones I have now. Of late I'm finding myself getting closer to a few people whom I would never in my life imagine I would share so much. But they make life more interesting than ever. You guys know who you are so I ain't gonna mention any names. But no matter what there are certain people in life that we meet and click and no matter what or how far the distance, the friendship only grows stronger. Dang I miss you guys!! and I miss life in Switzerland.

@#*#*!! my Streamyx got cut!! Dang dah la bill wasn't sent and then they cut! cis!! So now stuck with dial up till we pay the bill (well mom's gonna do it later) since I'm gonna hit the sack soon. :p. LEMBAPNYER DIAL-UP!!!!

Anyways I'm off to bed, looks like sandman has finally done his rounds. 1023hrs and Rj is gonna go snooze for a couple of hours. But I leave with 2 photos. One with a dear friend who will be heading off to UK too and the other of a place that I find incredible if anyone can study in as Leysin to me = holiday environment :p. Opps I suddenly feel like reading a novel hmm... to fight sleep and read the novel or sleep. Let's see which one wins once I snuggle up on my bed with the novel haha. **lembapnyer to load a pic*.

Lily & I cam-whoring up in Leysin ^_^"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leysin (view from my balcony)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The place is beautiful when the mist doesn't hide its beauty!
but a tad too depressing when it comes to studying (at least for me)



Anh Tú-Cuoc Tinh Xa



p/s: Will be posting random photos as I go along. That's the only way I'm going to post most of my Switz pics.
p/s2: Both Pics are unedited Xcept for the borders and my signature.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Mittwoch, April 25, 2007 8:07:00 PM
    Sleep!

Something to say?