Choco Delight

Category: , , , By R.J
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


YAWN!!! I feel like I can sleep for days on end... but sadly that's now how my body operates...bummer. I can only get in like a max of 2 or 3hours of sleep before I wake up. Darn sleeping disorder. Work has been alright but super tiring as the hotel's running at 100% occupancy. And at times we're like running around like a headless chicken trying to get all our work done. Don't even have time to go online like I used to like when I used to during my last night shift duty last month.

Since last night, I've been having this sudden craving of fruits dipped in choco... don't ask me why but the craving is there. Last time I ate it was hmm in August when Hien came down to Malaysia....eh no it was during the Fête des Vendanges (wine Fest) in Neuchâtel. Wish got ppl delivery chocs to me when I work so I can gobble em down...*keep dreaming RJ*

Ok..can't stand already...need to get some shut eyes soon.

Video below is from one of my all-time favourite animation... Brother Bear. Both the movies (BB 1&2) has really nice soundtracks. Anyways the video below is for 2113 ;). Cheers!!



RJ signing off *beep* Zzzzzzzzzzzz
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?