Happy Easter

Category: , , , By R.J
Mass yesterday was interesting, interestingly long that is.... hahaha (mom sure will kill me if she ever reads this). At one point of the mass, there was a letter read, something I didn't fancy as they mentioned about the muslims and how religion is forced onto them and also how we should stand up to such injustice (@ least that's how I translated it). Anyways, that message masuk one ear and out the other, as its up to the Muslims if they want to be oppressed by the government that's up to them. It has nothing to do with us Christians.

Anyways, this lil' entry was meant for a lil' greeting. So here it goes...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The bunny in the pic was my easter bunny choc that I bought last year in Neuchatel. The eyes a bit senget coz it got placed directly next to the heaty light by accident. We only gobbled it up 3 months after Easter as I got attached to it guarding the room from up above the book shelf since March 06. hehe. There is a video of it being slaughtered somewhere in my external hard drive. May load it up sometime. I want more Chocolate Bunnies!!!

My Redeemer Lives by Hillsongs



Wishing You Were Here....Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Sonntag, April 08, 2007 1:44:00 AM
    Happy Easter to you!

    And God bless you always.

    (:

Something to say?