The Day Before Easter . . .

Category: , , , By R.J
Currently Reading: Tom Clancy's Op-Center (Balance of Power)
Currently Background Music: Nil (since cartoon is playing on the TV) :p
Currently Munching: Chewing Gum


Great! It is my off day and I am up before 0700hrs!! How great is that!! NOT!! Still kind of zombified but then again with Easter just a day away, this 4 days of leave that I took wont really matter (rest wise) :p. Only this Easter I wish someone was here to join in the celebrations.

As mentioned in the previous post, I mentioned about following a friend to chop chop her already short hair hehehe took some photos of her but then wei your hair bila tak wax up also cun wo. Melepak the whole day with Kyels(Spikey Boiboi) and Dylan (Mr.Caramel). But towards the end hati berdebar debar. Why? Hahahaha first time meeting Julee (Hamsup Banana) *grins*, a fellow blogger and chat pal either on the phone of msn. But like meeting Kyels for the first time it was fun. Hahaha apparently meeting up with 'gila-ish' ppl like them is super fun and one can forget about being shy hahaha. Had a blast yesterday, thanks guys!

Mom wasn't too happy yesterday, as I arrived at the church 15mins late (just in time for the Gospel reading). Since it was the gospel reading, I decided to stand at the other side of the church till it was over to run over to mom as she had saved me a place. Oh oh wrong choice. Reason? There was a drunkard fella there. It wasn't obvious until he started asking me which page the Gospel which I told him (still not so obvious) until he started asking in a loud voice who is the priest and when he got his answer he went ...I quote, " OH that old man, He is still alive huh. He baptist me when I was a kid' Wah so loud liao everyone in that section turned and looked!! Malu sialan (that's when I got the strong alcohol smell from him).Anyways he kept ranting and those standing nearby decided to move away and I ran to the main door and right after the Gospel was over I ran to my mummy (hehehe that sounds so wrong, like I'm a lil' kid!) hahaha. Poor fool that guy was but have to say drunk as he is he still has the sense to come to church (one step at a time I guess).

Mass was as usual and I was happy I was able to attend the Good Friday service as I had missed the Maundy Thursday service due to work. That's one thing about the hotel industry where we work shifts, it almost impossible to get leave etc and I am lucky I managed to snagged this 4 days off (starting from yesterday all the way to Monday) ^_^". Will be going for the Holy Saturday mass with mom later (it's more of a 2-in one mass: Holy Saturday and Easter). I miss spending Easter with my crazy cuzs, well 1 crazy the other a bit blur hehehe *evil grin* (yea Steph miss the Easters we use to share eons ago. Hahah the only 2 mangkuks that won't sleep the whole night and popek until granny comes and nags at us. Hey cuzzy don't finish the whole bottle of wine this year like you used to :p).

Back to the Easter topic. Somehow Easter this year is not as appealing to me as last year. Reason for so is its just gonna be mom and I since we are not going back to gramms place in Batu Pahat as mom has a course in her school today. Last year's celebration was simple but memorable as I spent it with my darling friends back in Switzerland. We attended mass there (Mei, Regina and I) and well though was a bit lost when the sermon was in French but the songs though in French has the same tune like our English praise and worship songs back here and are easy to sing along. After mass the rest of the gang (well quater of the gang :p) had gone to Café du Théâtre to chill, drink and chat. Simple but memorable. Dang I miss you guys! Below are some of the pictures of us chilling with our drinks @ Café du Théâtre in Neuchâtel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HIBA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mei Mei a.k.a Doraemon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Embak Yanni

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This one I Dont know who hehehe

Okies I know this is doodoo but I am going to crawl back into bed and cuddle up since it is nice and cold hehe. Well at least till someone wakes up again ^_^".

I Love You Baby by Frankie Valli




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Samstag, April 07, 2007 11:46:00 AM
    It was fun yesterday! And I think next time we should find "eat all you can" pork shop. Hahaha!
  2. Julee Samstag, April 07, 2007 11:51:00 PM
    OMG i wanna go for chicken buffet!!! Hehe, nice meeting you too! From far i can see you already wei.. tsk tsk tsk :D
  3. R.J Sonntag, April 08, 2007 2:27:00 AM
    [Kyels]
    haha yea yesterday was fun! and yes we should go hunt for an 'all you can eat' pork shop :P
  4. R.J Sonntag, April 08, 2007 2:28:00 AM
    [Julee]
    hahaha come come we go again. Spoil la you ni... why didnt go directly to the gown section ah? spoil spoil *shakes head*

Something to say?