I want more Hols!!!

Category: , , By R.J
Craps!! I've had 4 days of holidays to relax and I didn't!! How smart is that?? Dang me for taking the hols during this Easter period to relax! Friday was exceptionally fun and relaxing (a very much needed social day), Saturday nothing much except mom wouldn't let me sleep in peace and at night was of course the Holy Saturday / Easter Eve Mass and since I had plans to meet Intan on Monday here in KL, I decided Sunday would be all mine. That was before Au.Leona had to go call and invite us for lunch and she had cooked fish curry! hahaha. I am not a fan of fish curry but her fish curry is the best I've had and well that was it...I was up and ready in record time hahaha. Oh boy I think I gained a few extra kilos yesterday as I gobbled down so many fishy fish and nasi hahaha *grins*. Today of course was spent with a dear friend Intan who stopped by here in Msia for 1 night from Switzerland before proceeding back to Indonesia. Wah never walked so much since I came back!! Now my legs all have no feelings and soaking in hot water didn't seem to do the trick :(. Waaaa!! I so don't want to wear heels tomorrow... but sadly I can only whine on that matter as no matter how I pray for wish, wearing heel tomorrow at work is a must! Though I think I will stick to wearing my Hush Puppies court shoes tomorrow and only start wearing the new heely court shoes I bought on Wednesday.

Talking about shoes, I've finally got a new pair of sneakers courtesy of mom ^_^". Plus I ended up buying 2 T-shirts from Giordano ... Black T-shirts much to moms' disapproval hahaha. Today was interestingly tiring yet massively fun. It brought back good ol' memories from the old days back in IHTTI. Sure sounds like I left IHTTI eons ago rather than 6 months ago hehehe. But memories with Intan I would say go back to my second year in IHTTI where we were kaki gossip, kaki makan and also kaki clubbing and minum! hahaha. But, 1 pair of sneakers, 2 t-shirts, 1 unmissable Starbucks Coffee, 1 super massively yummy pork rib lunch etc later, my feet have no feeling what so ever!! hahaha. Though my tummy is very happy of being well fed today, my wallet is crying! hahaha and I'm staring to ramble!


Oh yea today my cousin niece (well my cousin Shanti's daughter who is much much older than me hehe) Leila added & messaged me on msn!! Bet you're wondering what's great about it right. Well nothing except I haven't seen nor spoken to her since I was 7!! (since that is when she came down to Msia...and when she finally came down again last year I was in Switzerland). But thanks Bro for giving out my e-mail add without informing me beforehand so there I was going... I quote,"Hi there....may I know who you are?". aduh buat malu je asking my cousin that hahaha.

Okies my rambling tak tentu pasal is a sign for me to slowly go hit the pillows... but dang today is Monday which means CSI back to back hahaha. Off for now. Time to Zzz if I'm want to be sober and in the right state of mind for work tomorrow morning. ~Toodles~

Only Love by Trademark



Goodnight! Yawn...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 

1 comment so far.

  1. The Pondering Introvert Mittwoch, April 11, 2007 10:17:00 PM
    good night, i like that song :p

Something to say?