Holidays Faster Come La

Category: , By R.J
Currently Reading: SEPC Assignment
Currently Background Music: Just A Prayer Away by Jaci Velasquez
Currently Munching: MAMEE Monster Noodle Snack



Nothing much to update actually except that my holidays akan datang soon soon. Yahoooo!! I am like waiting for those 4 days of holidays as finally I will have sometime for myself and also to spend with someone. First day of holidays gonna follow a friend snip snip her already short hair. Eh keep la long long abit [I know you wont listen but no harm trying (^_^)].

eh really nothing to write. I am off to read someones SEPC assignment. Mamamia its 0241hrs. Help!!



*Edited @ 0515hrs*

Ok I am officially bonkers thanks to someone. SEPC driving me up the wall *sobs sobs*. I am predicting that RJ will be super zombified and not in the right state of mind during work tomorrow!

RJ Officially Bonkers Signing Off!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, April 05, 2007 7:19:00 AM
    Cannot ... Have to cut!

    ;p

Something to say?