Daddy's Alright...Hallelujah

Category: , , , , , By R.J
Nothing new except that I am exhausted. Yea Yea I know I've been saying that a lot but its true because my brains just can't seem to shut off and let me go to bed in peace! No more night graveyard shift for me this week. Now I'm back to the afternoon shift which suits me well as it allows me to wake up later than usual.

Skipped work today as I went to visit dad. He's not feeling well and had to go to the hospital. Under strict orders not to eat certain food and to take care of his health. Bronchitis thats what he got.... cronic bronchitis (at least that's what the letter said). He has got to take care to avoid getting the last stage of it which is asthma. Reasons why we're worried? My dad's 74 years old this year!! yup you read right, my dad is 74 years old.... exactly 50yrs my senior! Though he doesn't look his age! *jealousnyer* hahaha.

Ooo there's another new member in Pd...called Tora Bavaria. Bro named the new german shepherd that! hahah orang gilakan BWM what to do. Not a very cute puppy though... then again after Woofie no puppy beats her cuteness. LOL. Dang Woofie is big now and so far still a cute big headed long tongue rottweiller. Yoko is no longer with us... very short baby puppy sitting for her. Whisky is so cute as usual and I kind of feel sorry for her as now bro pays more attention to the other 2 new pups rather than her like he used to. Jackie didn't seem to pleased though when I came back smelling of 3 other dogs! *whoops* hehehe. The 4th one (Hitam a.k.a Blackie) is hiding somewhere as he always runs away when he sees the camera or my handphone *bummer* he's a smart devil. Was going to post the video on here but then have to edit and remove my voice from it as I sound so cacated on it dang!

Yesterday was a super duper tiring day for me. After working the graveyard shift which was suppose to end at 0700hrs (well ended up only leaving at 0900hrs) because 1 of the morning shift staff over slept! Had a nice hot shower that took away a bit of the angry feelings I had to a certain family member the night before and headed out to KL Sentral (which is next to my hotel) to meet a friend for breakfast. Well both of us were feeling kind of low and I don't know about you, but your company cheered me up. After breakfast we took the LRT to Masjid Jamek as I had to undergo a medical check-up for the hotel. OMG the building was so ancient!! They even had the ancient lift (like the one we had in IHTTI). The place was not at all what I expected a normal clinic to be. It was old and shocking disgusting. Well in the sense that for a hospital to have walls and ceilings with lumut (green stuff) growing on it is Ewww!! Anyways did a bit of walking in there... going up and down the stairs to each section where I needed to get tests done but the last 2 was very uncomfortable for me!! I was shocked!! but what to do *malunyer*. The last one I couldn't stop giggling or laughing ...the dang lung test was something I could not do. After having a very uncomfortable time at that clinic we took the STAR to Bandaraya and walked to Dr.Nathan's clinic. He's my dermatologist (well at least his son was). First thing was I got scolding for not going there for 1 year plus (what to do was in Switz for so long ...then came back been working like mad trying to save money). Well anyways lucky I paid him a visit as my skin has gone from bad to worse and my face is all scarred up *sobs*. Also I have an infection on my legs (thanks to shaving!!) fuckeroo! Suprisingly another close friend has the same problem but hers is of a much much serious level where she is not allowed to shave her legs anymore! Mine should recover in a month or so(at least that's what the doc said). And if I am unlucky and the scars are still there then I will have to undergo some laser treatment which I am SOOO NOT looking forward to as it costs like a freaking RM500!! Anyways after that which took hours of waiting we finally headed down to KLCC for lunch. After a quick lunch and purchase of a couple of items and not to mention catching the Summer Collection Fashion Show for G2000 and Marks and Spencers we parted ways and I reached home at 17oohours!! (5hours short of 24hours) since I last slept! Oh yea at KLCC got this indian dude that kept following us after the G2000 show...Freaky wei!! But dang would have loved to see you kick him! hahaha but we did the right thing and just ignored the loser. Hey dear THX for being a great friend... truly appreciate n' cherish it ^_^".

Anyways was scanning through some old photos of mine and came across this candid shot taken by Lily during an accounting class. Hahahah RJ so engrossed in her work (or shall I say so lost):S. Dang I miss those good old days.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Right after this photo was taken, I remember ditching the whole accounting thing and started cam-whoring with Edda (on my left) and Lily hahaha. Mei Mei (on my right) would have killed me if I disturbed her during class for such nonsense so decided to leave her out of it. ^_^". Man I was so fat back then. Eh what am I rambling about...I STILL AM FAT!!! SHOOTS!!! RJ has to seriously go on a diet... but then I'm addicted to food! How?

Okies back to on9 chatting with someone before I get slaughtered for ignoring hehe. Hoi A2113 this song goes out to you ^_^". Sayang you!! hehehe. (gila already)

Loving You by Minnie Riperton

No one else can make me feel, the colours that you bring...


p/s: 2113 Ich liebe das Lied 'Summer Wine'. Danke Schon Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, April 30, 2007 10:52:00 AM
    Thanks for being there when I truly needed someone. I know that everything was transparent on my face but I truly appreciate the day and time spent together. It was bloody fun.

    [:

    Glad to hear your Dad's okay.

Something to say?