Sicky Sick Dolphania

By R.J

Today I am drained of all energy. Was suppose to work the morning shift today and if all had gone well was suppose to continue till night. But I spent the whole night wheezing and coughing. I would have to say this is the longest wheezing season I had since getting back from Switzerland. It is already 1830hours and I am still wheezing and coughing slightly. The medication done seem to work that well.

Went to the docs earlier .... dang it sure costs me a nice sum of cash.

So now I am being drugged with Neulin and Predselone for my wheezing, Nospan for my cough, Pharynx Lozenges for my throat, EES as my antibiotic and some lotion for my lips. 6 different kind of medications!

I HATE THE POLLUTION HERE!!

Still feeling bad … damn just looking at this screen for not more than 5 minutes already my eyes are watering. I am going to go try get some shut eyes. I have to go to work tomorrow no matter what. Work is from 1100hrs to 1600hrs tomorrow.

I need to save up fast to get away from our polluted environment.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. The Pondering Introvert Montag, Dezember 11, 2006 12:45:00 AM
    work for 5 hours? :o

Something to say?