12 Days of Xmas

By R.J
Aloha everyone from hot hot hot Malaysia! Yes... RJ is still complaining about the heat and will continue doing so for a long time to come. One of my christmas wish is that Malaysia starts to snow!! hahaha. This is the season to be jolly right? Well... at the moment, I'm more of a party pooper as this year the Christmas mood just has not set in yet.

This weekand I was kind of in the dumbs... dont ask me why because I have no idea myself. Just too much crap been piling up and lately it got out of hand I guess. Even Azhar gave me a morning buzz this morning...and I dont even remember answering the phone at all! Bummer...that is how zombified I have become this weekand!

Anyways... I guess those of you who do read this page are getting sick and tired of me complaining. So here is a lil something for you... esp for this Christmas!. HAHAHA Thanks Chechi Mag for this site.

12 DAys of Xmas - Indian Version

 

1 comment so far.

  1. The Pondering Introvert Montag, Dezember 18, 2006 9:04:00 AM
    merrrry xmassss

Something to say?