My Xmas Wish...well part of it

By R.J

Exactly a week to go before its finally Christmas! Believe it or not , for once our tree is not even up yet. Doubt we will be putting one up this year. Told you this year I am a party pooper! Cant help it just not feeling my usual bubbly self. Though Godma keeps saying I am a happy child forever smiling and laughing! Hahaha! Funny how just because I portrait a different side of myself to my moms friends they assume that is the real me. Hahaha.

Nothing much been going on in my life. Am working part-time at a job I sometimes wonder how on earth people can do full-time for life! But it is just temporary for me , at least till I get a proper job in the hotel. Talking about hotels , had an interview with JW Marriott KL at the sales department that I used to train in (sales and banqueting). I think it went ok, but lets just wait and see how things go. Bingo if I get it , if not bummer . But there are a whole load of hotels in Malaysia and the world so who knows.

Yesterday someone said my voice cute when I called to say bon voyage to her. Hahahaha. First time orang lain said my voice cute. Well ,other than that 1 special person in my life. Aduh ! Kerinduan yang amat terhadap orang itu. Hahah bet Stephanie is already in the midst of puking when I said the above line “my voice cute” hahaha.

Anyways…people are all in the midst of making their Christmas wishes and checking it twice. My wish list is never ending . But here is a few, some may be far away and harder to achieve, but that is what will keep me going.


  • Good health and a prosperous year for my whole family, relatives and friends
  • That the violence and wars would cease to exists in the world.
  • That all the dreams and hopes of everyone be fulfilled.
  • That my hearts desire will one day be fulfilled both personal and professional aspects.
  • Ooo and my beloved Jackie, all her wishes come true! it will be 10 years she has been part of my family!! My sayang.
  • Unsere Liebe wachst jeden Tag starker und wir sind zusammen fur eine lange Zeit.
  • (I think I got it right in German hehehe)
  • That that special someone could be by my side this Christmas (I know it aint going to happen, but no harm wishing right.)
  • I wish to save up the needed amount soon!
  • I wish my darn laptop will get here! hahaha (some complications)
  • THE POLLUTION IN MALAYSIA WILL DISAPPEAR!!! so ppl like me can breath without problems!

Watched Open Season. It was ok. Funny at certain parts but I agree with someone, Over the Hedge was much better, hahaha maybe because the main character , hmm the hedgehog is called RJ! Lol. Had to watch open season alone though, coz someone had watched it already! But we have made plans to watch Happy feet together. Kind of weird as it may sound , but we are planning to watch it together , but we are in different countries! Hahaha. Kegilaan yang amat! But thanks to the IT technology it can be done!

To all those traveling this festive season

A SAFE JOURNEY TO ALL!


All I Want For Christmas Is YOU!!! by Olivia Olson

 

1 comment so far.

  1. The Pondering Introvert Dienstag, Dezember 19, 2006 7:14:00 AM
    who is that special someone? :o

Something to say?