A New Look

By R.J
As you can see, it's a new look for the blog. Yes yes AGAIN!. Decided to take a break from my studies and bury my nose into something different for a couple of hours. The result...I've finally got my long dreamed 3-column blog!. Though there are still adjustments etc to do esp with the allignments and the special fonts which makes my german unreaderable...but that has got to wait for another time. The new html codes almost drove me nuts.

Well Michy says that my sides bars are too organized hahah compared to the test one I showed her earlier...hmm to change or not to change? Nah...to lazy to change...and also too dumb...don't really know the proper html codes for it.

Well it 0400hrs now. Time for me to hit the sack. Will 100% post an update on my lifeless life tomorrow. hahaha. Yaawwwn.

Off to bed....Snuggle dum time.
-Roger out-
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?