Update Part 1

By R.J
As promised....here's update part1. Only part 1 as we're here at Rachmat's place cooking dinner and while waiting for food to be cooked by the chef...I decided to scribble some thoughts here to burn time.

Ok Education wise. Have been a 'nerd' for the past few weeks with assignments and all. Completed all my assignmnets on time...thank goodness for that. Haven't received feedback for most of the assignments yet....except the hardest one (Dr.Cameron's assignment) for Intergrated Business Strategy which yours truly...to Dr.C's suprise (as I'm the tikus in the class) and my own...I got a whooping 72!!! *still in shock*. It's the second highest grade in the class which is double cool and it sure pulled my overall grade up as well as reduced my depression. Hopefully all the others will bring good news as well. Right now all I have left is to work on my dissertation which is the main thing that I've left abandoned for too long ...and am going to have to work on triple mode just to make up for long time...and of course my business plan. Not to forget about revisions etc for the finals in September. Damn time sure flies damn fast!

Social life wise. It's been preety quite. With occasional dinners and a BBQ. And a whole load of illegal cooking on my balcony on campus *Grin*. Got caught once...nasib baik kawan dengan the lecturer..... terselamat dari dapat warning letter unlike the rest who got caught the same day *grins*. Bummer part....the rice cooker I borrowed from a friend got confiscated...but nasib baik they going to return it to her when she leaves at the end of the semester.
Oh yea...am going to go to the main campus, SMU in Leysin at the end of the month...for my 3 weeks hols as there's going to be major renovations work at my campus. So we're being shift from a nice lovely canton (Neuchatel) to up in the mountains (Leysin). Oh well...it's the best I guess...since I've got to use this time to finish off the dissertation, business plan and study for the finals. Hahahah now the best part of moving to Leysin......I GET TO USE THE SPA EVERYDAY FOR 3 WEEKS!!!!! ^_^" muahahahahaha.

Alamak!...the food!...hahaha...there goes my friend to check it. lol. Well...update number 2 later....with some dinner photos I hope.
Over and out~
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?