Bonjour

By R.J
Woaw...looks like I owe this blog and myself a post that's well-overdued (like most of my library books here *grins*).

Life's been hectic here in Neuchatel... been loaded up with assignments and tests and a whole load of personal and health problems which just makes things frustrationg most of the time. But thank goodness for some friends who have made my life here worth being here!.

Ok enough of all the mowning and croaking from me. Holidays start in less than a month!!. woohoo. Will be going to the main campus is Leysin as there's going to be more renovations going on ...and my room's going to be renovated too. So RJ has to move all her crap soon *Freaks out at the thought*. I have a double room to myself here...and its full of stuff! *mampus*. Ooo wat fun I shall have packing and unpacking!

There's so much to write but all to personal and I may end up offending some ppl so I'd keep these thoughts to myself and maybe blab them out in another place (yea right).

Oh craps...time for lunch in this military camp! Ciao for now
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?