Uneventful wednesday

By R.J
As the title indicates so very clearly...today has been an uneventful day...basically by choice. Decided to take the day off from running around getting things done and sorted out before I leave next week. Sadly... the list just doesn't seem to get any shorter... which is a bummer sigh. Anyway am looking forward to returning to Neuchatel for 8 months though it's not for holidays but to have my nose stuck in a whole load of books, assignments etc etc.
Tomorrow I've got a dentist appointment at Pantai Bangsar. I hate having myself being checked by doctors of any kind....period! Taking about doctors... my skin allergy is almost gone!...wooohooo *beems* hahaha at least now I can return to wearing some v-neck tops again *grins*.
8 more days left and tons of things to do including some final shopping esok. Am slowly reaching my credit limit like lightning. Then again...mana tak ye when each swipe I say bye bye to like RM200....hmm maybe I should have asked dad for more than the amount I asked for...but takut kena slaughter hahaha.
Oh well gtg sleep now since its 12am+ and have to rise and shine early for a 930am dentist appointment! I'm so sleepy that I can't sleep...does that make sense? oh well *shrugs*.
Oh yea...tried something with the help of Naz.... now I've added another skill to my book thanks to babarosa gif animator :). So I leave you with a gif image of my first try hahah.
Image hosting by Photobucket
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?