Rain Rain Please dont go away

By R.J
The weather here sure has been really HOT!! lately...and what makes it worse is that my area hasnt really rained in 2 days which is killing me slowly. Then again...I'm greatful nothing as bad as the floods in Shah Alam happens yesterday. Shockingly....at least for me that is....is that the water level in that area came up all the way to one's waist! Wonder what happened actually because that area is not the one that gets flooded normally. Got to read the papers in a bit.
Well officially 3 days left till my flight to Zurich. Sad?Nervous? scared?Happy? Excited? It's a whole load of mixed up feelings. Bet your asking how come sad comes into the picture right?...or yea maybe not hahah but I'm going to state why anyway. Of all my 22+ years of being in this world....this will be the first year that I won't be around to celebrate my mummy's bday with her...*sniff* *sob**sniff*. Can't delay my flight since classes start on the 6th and mummy's bday is on teh 5th. sigh...I hope that ding dong bro of mine remembers and comes to KL to spend the day with her. *prays*
I'm suppose to spend the day revising for my MOUS part 1 exam tomorrow...but so far I've done everything but that. Sent my cuz off to lrt.... met Ivan ....walked in PS for a while....came back...transfered mom's photos for the day.....etc etc. The book remains untouched. Damn...guess I better go bury my nose in those 4 books for a couple of hours before Nadzlin comes over. Adios for now....or till I'm in Switz. Will be busy running around like a headless chicken for the remaining few days. So see ya after the 3rd of March ^_^.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?