13 days left

By R.J
Just got back from PD...like an hour ago....and can't really go back to bed since it's already so hot! and also coz Jackie is in a playful mood hahah. Damn I'm gonna miss my wacky dog. ... last time 5 months and I was missing her like crazy....and now longer sigh. Oh well there's always the phone hahah...weird huh...but last time whenever I called mom...and if Jackie heard my voice...she basically comes to mom and cries and mom will give her the phone for a while hehehe.
13 days left....and I'm starting to run like a headless chicken....doing stuff. Whole of next week is like BAM BAM BAM...1 appointment after the other...Pengsan Pengsan. So many things to buy...esp new formal cloths as .....erm...being a couch potato for 6months...well let's just say a 6months pregnant look-a-like belly has been developed *eeks* hahahah. Well...its kewl Im sure to loose some kgs there...as no more nasi lemak and all the other yummyliious mouth watering food we get here. I'm already stocked up for the duration I'm gonna be in Switzerland (well..tummy wise that is) hahah.
Oh well...time to run again....more chores and errands awaits. I leave you now with a nice video called Hold On To These Things. ENJOY!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?