The "How Old Are You" Tag

By R.J
Great...just like Michy to go tag me when I said I'm planning to take a break from blogging...at least till I settle all my switz stuff. Anyways...here it goes... a simple tag.

The "How Old Are You" Tag

1. Name one of the actor of the old days that you missed the most
***JTT? hahaha I used to have a crush on him as a kid lol.

2. Name a cartoon of the old old days
***Carebears

3. Name a singer/group of the old days
***Richard Marx

4. Band of the old days
***The Beatles ...their songs are kewl

5.TV Series of the old days
***The Nanny hahah still watch it sometimes now

6. Actress of Old Days
*** Cindy Crawford

7. Fashion of Old Days that you miss the most
***errrr

8. Movie of Old Days
***movie ah...hmm.... BAck to the Future ....HAHAHA

9. Music Video of Old Days
***Micheal Jackson - Black or white video hahaha

10. Coolest Song of Old Days
***Richard Marx - Right here waiting lol.....long story...and I was only 7 :s

Hahahaha Evil laugh...my turn to tag....so here it goes.

  1. Jegadeswary
  2. Ivan Sta Maria
  3. Kyels ......it's a simple tag compared to the ones u always do haha.
  4. YOU!!...yea you who are reading this ^_^. (let me know if you do do it)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?