21 days remaining

By R.J
Currently Reading: A David Badalci novel
Currently Listening: Arkana -So little time
WooohOOOOO!!! Claire bear finally got engaged to Steaven!! CONGRATS Darling!!!
Claire bear my childhood best friend’s all grown up and working even unlike me. Hahaha. And she made her first turkey and ham! Ooo so memalukan since I am the one in the hospitality line since 2002 and till now have yet to make that meal.

Holy smokes 21 days left till I return to Neuchatel! The time has suddenly gone by so fast esp. since we moved into this new year. So fast 1 month of 2006 has passed and we’re almost in the middle of the second. So many things to do so little time.

Went for my pc class this morning…Gawd…so hard to drag my sorry arse out of bed so early in the morning! Esp since I’ve been a non-blood sucking vampire for the last 7months or so. It was ok…but I doubt I will be able to finish all 5 sections before I leave so am going to do 2 sections first and the exams and the other 3 continue after my degree. All so, I can get the MOS cert.

Anyway after class…I paid my weekly visit to the Taiwan House Restaurant behind Ampang Point. Hahaha I used to call Miranda crazy for having a craving to go there every week…. Apparently I spoke too soon! Hahaha. Yo Miranda… if you’re reading this… 21 more days hahaha before my phone bill goes up again damn hahah jk.

Ok la…time to go back to talking to Claire Bear J, been ages since I spoke to her this long J. Damn….missing her too.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?