Cursed for the month!

By R.J
Ah...FINALLY!!! I get to come online ....been a week since I've official been "banned" from the internet or the usage of any pc thanks to some bozo that hacked into my laptop sometime last week! FRUZ!!!. So here I am having to use the pc at the cyber cafe...something which I haven't done in a long long time. The screen here is huge that my blog looks too huge hahaha. Apalah tht stupid fucker wanna hack into my pc...not like got anything valueble in it....besides like songs, photos and assignments. sigh!

Anyway started taking computer classes yesterday...to obtain the MOS cert at this place in One Ampang Avenue. The lady who quoted me the rates for a customized class thingy suddenly changed her mind or something about the packages saying I misunderstood etc...which is impossible since after she explained everything the other day...I had double or shall I say..triple clarified with her. Even yesterday she was talking to mom when I was having my classes...she mentioned about a simulation test...which she told mom is included in my 10 hours (RM550) but she failed to mention about any simulation test to me when i requested every information from her. And today when mom wanted to clarify with her she suddenly said oh...the simulation test is chargeable and not included in the 10 hours that we paid for etc. PEA BRAIN FUCKER!! She customizes too much that she just doesn't remember what she quotes etc.

Call dad and told him about it...and also 'coz the RM550 she quoted was for 2 ppl...something she failed to mention to me. And if bro doesn't take his class my payment now goes up to 650 for 10 hours. Also today all of a sudden she's saying coz mine is a crash course she wont be able to provide me with all the books...and that I have to purchase them..or loan(only during class period) them from her. To purchase its like another RM200...FUCK man that lady. Mom had registered to take up a course there...intro to using the pc ....can you believe she quoted mom RM 500 for 10hours. Total ripped off...anyway mom withdrew from it ...seeing that the lady quoted something yesterday and today a bit different so....

ok got to go...times up hahha...time to check email and go home. Shit...dad is sooo pissed :S:S someone HELP!!@!!!!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?