The day I finally paid Dr.Ruban a visit

By R.J
Like the title of this post says...I finally paid a visit to Dr.Ruban the dermatologist. The rash on my chest was getting worst plus the rash on my upper lip...and well since I was going to pay like RM80 just for consultation... I decided to get my whole face checked since for the past 2 months I've got acne all over. Mom came along with me...and since we were not to sure of the place we took a cab. All I can say was the journey till i entered Dr.Ruban's 'room' and until I was back home was an uncomfortable one. Why? simple... I didn't wear any make-up. Sounds silly right...but if you had the acne breakout like I did and also being in the hospitality industry where...well since I joined in 2002 always requires us to be with makeup....so faham-faham je la.
Worst part was I told mom this ....in the cab...and there and there she started 'nagging' and saying like "that means you've been living a lie etc" all cause I always wear make up when I go out. hahaha. But what she says is true...in a way.
Worst part has not arrived yet. Thanks to the rashes....which are kinda bad. I was given strict instructions to balik... shower ....eat dinner then take 2 pills....and here comes the teruk part ...DO NOT SHOWER FOR THE NEXT 24HOURS!!! and now only 4 hours have passed and I so want to stand under the shower. It's been so hot here for the pass few days. Sigh. Shilot has already gone and called me busuk. Teruknyer that budak...and lepas I mandi plak tu....but then again we were talking on the phone so kalau bau busuk tu hahah from her side. hahaha.
Well 20 days left...eh no 19days left since it's already the 11th. 3 days remaining till Valentine's day. But doubt I'd be going out on that day...since mom's planning to visit her son (who for all the dates to be born, he had to be born on the 14 of February some 26 yrs ago)...and of course lil' sis can't enjoy that day in a diff way hahaha. But then again friends/ dates etc may come and go family is for life and as much as I bitch about mine I love them to bits.
My cough's back...could be due to this hot cuaca. And its so annoying coz so has my wheezing. Someone up there please take pity on me and let me be well again.... preety please *sweet face*. Hahaha. Anyways off to watch the news on Tv3.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?