Paint

By R.J
Well back in KL again. Sickness seems to have left me 100%. Yes I'm healthy again...and lets hope it stays that way...being sick is NO FUN at all.

Well tomorrow is getting ready day...and Friday is paint buying day...according to Hiresh...KCC paint is like RM65 for a 5litre can. There goes my money *sob sob* haha.... but since Im the one that insisted that no prayers/ gathering be done in our house till the hall look reasonable...so the task has fallen on me...and sadly so has the costs!! *Eeks*. It's going to be fun though...last time I painted a wall was back in junior high when we had to paint our classroom....cheap labour...damn...what fools we were hahaha.

Well...doink Ivan is making me help him do his blog since I'm still on break. So ok la..since I like to mess around with stuff boleh la.....but IVAN YOU OWE ME A BIG POT OF IKAN BILIS SAMBAL!!!. hahaha.

My cuz Stephanie has gone bonkers...again. I dont know how in Heavens name she can think I meant her when the statement clearly states "Ms.Tran msg me once ur online". And of course our royal pain in the butt and perasan Ms.Stephania Francesca Pereira thinks I meant her. Such a knuckle head my lil cuz. Hahaha good to see your very 'alert' even when it wasnt meant for you haha. Oh yea...and Steph...if you read this...your statement which im gonna quote below is a whole load of crap since you do alot of name callings yourself....dont try and act all innocent on your blog haha.

i shall not sink to the shallow depths of
namecalling that you have sunk too....
-Stephanie

I just like to be honest...so when you being a bitch...I'd gladly put you in your place by calling you a bitch. After all since I dont have any younger siblings to bully might as well make full use of having a whole truck full of younger cousins to torture MUAHAHAHAHA.

The stuff about switz is still on hold...have to go back to Pd on the 24th as the accountant will be down on the 25th and dad wants me to talk to that guy...so bummer. Runsingnyer kepala I.

I better go now..Hiresh keeps nudging whenever Im late in making a move bummer. I STILL WIN HIRESH haha.

Currently blasting my ears off to Whitesnake-Here I go again. Just love this song. Opps there goes Hiresh again. Adioss.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?