Random Bitching

By R.J
Finally!! I'm done with Ivan's blog. That guy has made me go bonkers just modifying the layout. It's kind of gothic looking but since that's what Mr. pain in the butt Ivan wanted...so ok la.
Oh yea got my radio blog thingy done up...thanks to Jeremy. Apparently the newest version of radioblog that I download is not supported or something like that by Freewebtown...so...hmm. Anyways he gave me codes etc and now it's up and running...wooohooo.

Well tomorrow...or shall I say later in the day... am going to get the paint and stuff and should be able to start painting ...or maybe I'd do it on Saturday morning. Hehehe kind of scared in case I do a bad job...since its been ages since I last painted a room.

Hmm I don't know how many people out there watches the show "Malaysia's Most Beautiful". A show to pick...well as the title says Msia's Most beautiful lady. I just started watching it sometime back and OMG... some of the contestants...well lets just say that they are the opposite of the shows name personality wise. In today's episod... where 3 contestants were left... Faridah, Dilla and Jessy. Sadly since elimination this time around was base on sms count by viewers...Faridah got eliminated. Of all people Jessy yang dapat proceed. Gawd...first of all she keeps saying she's humble etc when her other actions and words that seem to fly out of the mouth says likewise. Jessy may be preety on the outside...but to me that's where it ends. To me la...Malaysia's Most Beautiful...has to be someone who knows how to carry herself well...how to act etc in public ...towards others etc. Jessy has a long way more to go... sadly to say even though she is already 22... she is still very childish. Now I'm not saying that Dilla or Faridah are 100% perfect...matter of fact find me a human being that's 100% perfect and I'll give you something....hahaha. Tapi Faridah and Dilla have must better personalities compared to Jessy. In Faridah's case it could be due to the fact that she's over 40.
Well...let's hope Malaysians who are voting do not turn blind again when voting for the winner. If Jessy wins...then sad to say...whoever voted...MALAYSIANS ARE BLIND!!!. Oh yea and Jessy...I think you should take up english lessons esp in speaking! and another thing...Nobody in their right mind would put a 150thousand ringgit (37500 dollars) pearl necklace, earing set in their hall for show. Sigh...what a dumb nut. Hopefully Dilla wins.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?