Bummer Bummer Bummer

By R.J
Well convo with dad didn't go to well...well he suddenly kept saying that I keep stuff till the 11th hour!...which is not true...since dad's the one that keeps postponing it due to wanting to settle it when his accountant comes. So yea I'd have to come down to PD again on the 24th Jan since the accountant guy is coming back on the 25th Jan. Hari ni dad brought up the topic that I mention yesterday....the one bout member I yang akan transit di Msia untuk 3 jam tu...he was like all wrong...etc etc and of course when dad talks all I can do is just shut up or else he will explode. I learnt a long time ago just shut up...dont tell him the thruth ...he wont listen...never does. He'd rather listen to others... and bro as well since bro's gone there and completed his degree before. Like hello...times have changed when bro was there.

Will be going back on the 18th which is like tomorrow...as I promised mom to paint the hall before the prayers on the 23rd...bummer. Just got of the phone with my godsis. Part of the convo was like about songs that we like to listen to now. Hahaha upon hearing mine...she was like, "wei why all the songs you listen to so ganas?" ...Ganas=Violent. Hahaha what to do... it potraits my feelings....since the kind of songs I listen to vary depending on my mood.

Anyway Im off to bed since I have to actually wake up before 10am here!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?