Pening Kepala

By R.J
I've had about enough of this low behaviour...esp since it's coming from my own family. If you got something to say...say it to my face not go behind my back and tell others. I told bro yesterday when arriving that one of our friends...who just happens to be my classmate back in Switz that budak tu telah book ticket dia dan akan transit di Msia selama 3 jam sebelum naik kapal terbang yg sama dengan I. That's all I said to him...and just earlier I heard my dad telling his gf about it... that don't know how this people plan to meet up here and there la etc. Like hello...original plan was budak seekor tu jumpa kita kat Zurich...salah saya ke kalau budak tu yang tukar plan and beli ticket ke Msia? No right.

Then earlier, he was like...you sure all ok with your school ah? How come no news etc from them? Like hello of course la ok...I'm already accepted back for my degree...they just waiting for the rest of the CHF29k to enter their account. He was like why no responce from school? Real mangkuk case I tell you... I mean Ive been in constant communication with the school and where necesary I fwd him the email to give to dad. Dad's even pissed off with the school saying that it's not up to date anymore etc he's angry with this and that...but guess what dad...it was ur son who went there first and then insisted or shall I say made sure I went there too. And when I wanted to choose a different place for my degree he said stop listening to others and just go back...now he behaves like all this. FUCK MAN!.

Another thing is...I've booked my ticket at MSL Travels....and it's like bloody RM4,140 for a 1 year open ticket. Now bro is like find somewhere else that 4000 is too exp. Hello...It's the normall price for that ticket! The only reason we got it like at RM2,600 last year was coz of his contacts...and he doesn't keep in touch with them anymore or something...that is not the reason for me to hunt at travel agents for ticket prices. I've checked at 2 places...similiar prices. FUCK MAN...either help or just shut up! and stay away.

Im suppose to return in March for my degree....dad has yet to settle the 29kCHF... Thank GOd I don't need a visa to enter eu...or there goes my chance of completing my degree as planned.
I've got to seriously talk to dad esok...jsut hope he does'nt end up throwing me out of the house.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.
Wish me Luck!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?