Messed up Blog Layout

By R.J
As you can see been messing around with the blog layout again. Itchy fingers you can say. Given up for the day. From my screen (Firefox) the blue bars in the side bar are located on the right top... but 2 friends checked (on IE) and it's at the bottom!. TENSION!!. Worst part is I cant access my blog from my IE (cacat-ed). Am open to ideas...Anyone?
I don't know what the problem is... removed all the banners , and the bars still the same thing.

1. View From the IE screen
Top of the Screen
2. View from the IE screen
Damn Sidebar @ the Bottom instead of at the top.
3. View from Firefox.
This is actually how it's suppose to look like.
But at the moment IE and Firefox showing me diff results.
Been staring at the screen for way too long... already rabun I'm out of here for today. Till tomorrow...Cheers!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. slim whale Mittwoch, November 23, 2005 4:31:00 AM
    your itchy fingers may have some use in my blog. i badly need a blog makeover.

    nice, stupid pic of bush you got there. maybe he's experimenting on other ways to embarass himself. opening his mouth is no longer part of the list. he has embarassed himself countless times through that already.

Something to say?