Dinner @ Manja, SS3

By R.J
The clock shows 0200hrs, but sandman has not done his job for the day.Will I wake up on time to meet Ivan at KLCC at 1130hrs for lunch remains a question. Am so wide awake...could be because I drank like 3 cups of tea. I'm a coffee addict...so coffee does not keep me awake, but since I recently took a liking to tea as well...so tea is now my antidote for not sleeping.

Anyway had dinner at SS3, at an indian restaurant called Manja. Food is not bad and the pricing is considered cheap comparing to the normal place I eat at Bangsar. It was a lively dinner with mom's high school classmates [Au.Sharon,Au.BengHar, Au. Meg, Au.YewTeng and daughter] and also with mom's old friend from PD Au.Philo and son Chris. I haven't seen Chris for sometime now...and each time I see him he's looking much more handsome *grin*. Took some snap shots at Manja. Trying to get back to taking photos properly. Had shaky hands today so most of the photos are a bit retarded looking. The journey to PJ was a drag thanks to the rain[a lil rain always includes a massive bumper to bumper line on the federal highway].
The traffic jam made me even hungrier....thus i made up by having banana leaf rice with chicken paratel, egg sambal, vegie and papadum with rassam. Erm...gtg raid the fridge am hungry all over again... erm maybe I'll just grab a pack of chocolate milk instead. Damn those carbs at dinner.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Freitag, November 25, 2005 10:34:00 PM
    I miss eating indian cuisine.

Something to say?