Lunch @ KLCC

By R.J
Met up with Ivan and Penguin for lunch at KLCC earlier. As usual you will never see a pic of the mysterious Penguin on my blog. Anyway added a whole load of carbs into my body today *shakes head* not good not good but then...been ages since no form of burgers had infested my body for more than a month... so lantak la ^_^" [feeling very guilty for the carb intake now].
Pic 1 was taken by Ivan [bad shot!], pic 3 taken by Penguin @ Tower Records, while pic 2 &5 was taken by yours truly at Burger King and pic 4 was taken at Coffee Beans where I decided that since I was eating all carbs ...might as well end it with something even tastier.
Was suppose to follow Ivan go finish up his tattoo at Subang but tak jadi... bro had called earlier and asked me to do something *sticks out tongue* and also because I was tired having only been able to sleep for 3 hours the night before.
Hey Ivan...I'm going to keep bugging you till you make me some ikan bilis sambal *Grins*.

Of all the people to meet, I ended up meeting this one sakai called Michy. Haven't seen her since we got back from Switz in Feb. Hey Michy... you abandoned 1U already ah? Kesian that place. But habislah KLCC.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Freitag, November 25, 2005 1:55:00 AM
    Lahhh ... supposed to go food fair. Keke but ended up doing nothing =p apa habis KLCC -_- uish ... -_-
  2. R.J Freitag, November 25, 2005 3:23:00 PM
    hahaha...yea la habis klcc coz got another sakai tersesat there. Sampai can take sooo many pics in the park.
    Eh when you going to start working? or going to back study some more?
  3. Anonym Samstag, November 26, 2005 3:13:00 PM
    hahhahahah ... not many pics ler ... few only =p hahaa

Something to say?