Novemeber 2009 update

Category: , , By R.J
I think I have abandoned this blog for a bit too long now. The time has finally come to start jotting this down again in this little space of mine.

Many things / incidents have come and gone since I last update. Some good some sad and some crazy and some I have no idea how to classify them. >_<"

The saddest part of it was when I had to put my beloved 4 legged baby to sleep forever. She was on a losing end of her battle with cancer and I could not stand to see her suffer any longer. Her body is buried at the back of my childhood home where mom now resides in Port Dickson. Her tomb marked by a pile of rocks I placed with messages from Mom, Daphne and myself *SOBS*. But hey she is in a better place, free from suffering and looking over mom from Doggie Heaven =).

Career wise, things are finally picking up. I joint one of the top hotel in Kuala Lumpur. It is a tough hotel to enter but I did it and from what I heard it is hard for other races (except Chinese) to get the position of a Corporate Trainee... which once again yours truly managed to grab the one spot offered each year!! WEEE!!!! Earning a decent salary and as of Monday I shall be in the department that I want to progress in. I shall be working under/for one of the most premier working Lady boss in the country! *Jumps for joy* lol.

They say it's hard to work under her. I do not doubt them. But heck... I love the challenge and as long as I maintain a good and positive attitude towards my work I shall excel in my field. Nothing is easy in life... through hardships we can one day enjoy a wonderful life ahead *fingers cross* . For now I just have to mentally and emotionally prepared as of Monday onwards I shall start a new phase in my training programme catered to mentor me into being a level 3 employee (asst manager).

Right now I am chilling at Coffee Beans at BSC (Bangsar Shopping Complex) while the other half attends a function. Anita Sarawak is HERE!!!!! *Drools*

LOL.... alright I guess I am going to stop here. Time to get back to some serious FBing... need to reply msgs etc.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Jack Donnerstag, Dezember 03, 2009 7:07:00 AM
    Good to see you back ... again!
  2.  gmirage Samstag, September 04, 2010 4:08:00 AM
    kyels! busy much?

Something to say?