Paddington Travels in Class

Category: , , , , By Kyels

Paddington Bear in Liz Claiborne bag! (Don't play play, I travel only in style)


Actually, no other title to think of that was suitable for this post … Lalalala!

It has been a long time since my last entry. Two freaking months since the previous one and anyway work has been consuming all my energy including my brainpower. Frankly speaking, the current 5-star hotel that I am working in has a long way to go from being an actual 5-star establishment because of the mentality – not only of the staffs but also the whole management.

On the other hand, things outside of work have been pretty much the same except for the little surprises I received few days ago. I now own a cute “kuchi” Liz Claiborne handbag and my finger now bears a glittering Swarovski crystal ring.



I Evighet


Oh, I have another addition to the teddy family. Finally, we have managed to fill up the twenty stickers quota in exchange for the tiny Paddington Bear we wanted from Guardian. And hopefully by Sunday the real Paddington Bear from London will join this ever-growing group of teddies that complain every night because they get accidentally tossed out of bed.

Hehe!!!

Oh ya … I read on Little Skank’s blog … Hahahahaha … You better watch out as you will be getting those two unwanted anchors. Maybe I should get someone to massage them for you every night as to prevent the appendages from sagging all the way down to your feet … HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Off topic; thanks to someone for taking time to snap those photos for lazy me. Hehehe.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Mittwoch, Februar 11, 2009 10:05:00 PM
    Heehee.

    Really beautiful gifts!

    :D
  2. The Pondering Introvert Donnerstag, Februar 12, 2009 2:40:00 AM
    woah ada bag syioknesss

Something to say?