Anniversaire dîner au Marché...

It was the last Saturday of my "medical leave" period and how did I spend it?? LOL... The best way I know how to... Stuffing myself silly. LOL. Joke! Actually, we finally celebrated Dylan's super belated birthday at Marché which is located at The Curve, Damansara.

Marché is a pretty cool place and I fell in love with their concept of a market place. Simple yet it has an attractive atmosphere that creates a very relaxing and a homely feeling. Marché which basically means market place in French was basically designed with market style concepts all around and the large variety of food and beverages they served were delicious and reasonably priced. Oh, I forgot to mention --- the restaurant has a Switz concept.

*laughs hysterically loud*

As many already know, yours truly is Switz crazy. So, there was a bacon bit of walking down memory lane. Especially with the cuisines offered. Hehehehe. A must have when one talks about Suisse cuisines is "Rösti" which is derived as a potato dish from Switzerland and a very filling one I might add. It was a dish I got addicted to during my time in Switzerland

*grins cheekily*

Photobucket

Rösti

Okay, back to the dinner event.

Let us see... Dylan picked us up from our pad and once we reached The Curve, we blind folded him when we arrived and was about the walk towards the restaurant. It was hillarious watching him 'waddle' so ever slowly until I told him to put his hand on my shoulder and guided him towards our chosen venue. Now, with me being "naughty", I blinded him with my sleep mask which resulted in strangers pointing and laughing. It also made the mime artist guy "bully" Dylan even more

*rolls on the floor laughing with hands on my tummy*

Photobucket

"Naughty"

Now the mimer seemed to enjoy 'disturbing' Kyels younger brother, Ting Yang. He kept coming back to our table and disturbing the lil fella. Then again, the lil fella also loved disturbing him back so dua dua also same sweat case. LOL.

Ooh..... at the end of the dinner, I couldn't resists the urge to take picture with the cow painted in Switz trademark and colour. Photos taken by mon cheri Kyels.

Photobucket

"RJ Goes All Moooooo Ala-Suisse"

The night ended with us chilling at Laundry while sipping or gulping (whichever you decide to call it) our bottle of Smirnoff Red with our chosen mixers.

That's all from me now as its already 2326hrs and I've got to rise and shine by 0400hrs. I'm finally going back to work tomorrow.



 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, Dezember 15, 2008 12:13:00 AM
    It was an enjoyable night, noh?

    (:

    Glad that it was a walk down memory lane for you babe.
  2. The Pondering Introvert Montag, Dezember 15, 2008 9:26:00 AM
    OMG! Marche! But ... they dont have fondue there anymore, they used to ... :(
  3. Gayzha Freitag, Dezember 19, 2008 6:12:00 AM
    Hi Kyels....

    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MY DEAR !!!

    Mwahhh!
    Mwahhh !
    Mwaahhhhhhh!

    Hope you have good holidays and looking forward for a new year of blogging !!!

    p.s. I don't know how to fix my RSS feed... can you tell me how???

    Thanks a lot
    and Take care always...

    I love love your photos....

    Keep it coming !!!!
  4. Dennis Villegas Samstag, Dezember 20, 2008 10:44:00 AM
    Merry Christmas Kyels!
  5. Sidney Dienstag, Januar 27, 2009 5:14:00 PM
    Kyels... is that another blog?
    Anyway...glad to "see" you after so many years!

Something to say?