Hiên's Visit to Malaysia: Part 1

Category: , , , By R.J
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aloha KL

Slightly over a week ago, before I could recover from surprise #1, I got another surprise from a dear friend of mine. So what is this second surprise?? She appeared out of nowhere hehehe... well actually she flew in from Switzerland unannounced and got Kyels to play along and keep it a secret. Kyels I'm never gonna take you seriously man!! hahaha. So yea about 9 days ago I said Aloha to a close friend and tomorrow I will be saying Aloha again to her :(. But since that day, we've had a busy schedule that has made me feel much much better about certain issues.

We've been around KL, visiting the KL Towers, going bonkers eating, driving around KL at 04oohrs before finally returning home early in the morning and napping. Dinning at KLCC, Bangsar etc etc.

So who did I say Aloha to?? hehehe....well in is Ms. Hiên deciding to give us all heart attacks! hehehe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hi
ên @ Aloha KL

But then again I think I got back both at Hiên and Kyels with little heart attacks a couple of times with my driving last night hehehe. What to do, haven't driven for eons... so was a bit rusty. Plus having someones hand suddenly directing me out of the blue doesn't really help either hahahaha. JK. ^_^".

Gawd, I haven't pigged out so much but that's what I've been doing lately. What can I say Great company or well.... 'gila company' hehehe.

Pigging out at O'Briens in KLCC to dining at Frankfurt House in Bangsar and getting high before the alcohol is ordered in Chillis KLCC ^_^ had been great!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All Day Irish @ O'Briens

All in all, someone has fallen in love.... with our Teh Tarik a.k.a "pulled tea" as she calls it. Lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yummylicious


Crimes by Damien Rice



Off to bed now. Have to work esok...
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Mittwoch, Juli 04, 2007 6:01:00 PM
    It was great to hang out with Hien and you too. I miss those moments!

    (:

Something to say?